KEEPING YOU SAFE!
Queensland Day Tours wants you to have a memorable experience whilst keeping you safe during this COVID-19 pandemic.
- We have an industry approved Covid-Safe Plan in place.
- We are an approved COVID Clean Practicing Business by the Australian Tourism Industry Council.
- We have been issued with the Safe Travels stamp by the World Travel & Tourism Council.
WHAT TO EXPECT
A number of procedures will be carried out by the Guide. We appreciate your co-operation and patience with these so there are no delays to departure. Please be at the departure point 10 minutes prior to the departure time.
- Your guide will take your temperature (no touch) and advise you what it is.
- We keep a manual list of guests on each tour as required by the Queensland Government for contact tracing. You will complete the list yourself providing your name, email address, home address and mobile number. You will also record your temperature as advised by the guide. A copy of this form is provided to your lunch venue (if included in your tour), again as per Government requirements. We keep an electronic copy only and details are kept confidential.
- Your guide will ask a series of questions to ascertain if you have been at a Covid-19 Hotspot, been in contact with anyone with Covid-19, or recently been tested or in quarantine.
- You will be asked to sanitise your hands with the sanitizer provided every time you enter or exit the bus
- Prior to its use, the bus will have been cleaned and disinfected. During the lunch break your guide will again disinfect the hard surfaces around you.
- If you are unwell prior to departure please call the Office and advise them. Do not present at the departure point. The Office 0488 332 257 (+61 488-332-257) will advise you of refund / rescheduling options. If you become unwell during the Tour, please advise your guide.
- Masks are available free of charge onboard should you feel more comfortable wearing one during the Tour.
- When undertaking walks etc with the guide, please maintain safe distancing (1.5 metres) from other guests not in your group.