Your window into paradise. North Stradbroke Island is Queensland’s most popular Island yet is just off the coast from Brisbane.
* Full day, fully guided bus tour.
* Return bus and ferry transfers to Stradbroke Island. The cruise across Moreton Bay is a tour in itself!
* A refreshing swim in Brown Lake with its pure white beaches and its Tea-Tree oil infused waters.
* Walk the Gorge. This fantastic walk around the headland includes some spectacular scenery.
* Spot the wild life. Stradbroke has large colonies of koala. Kangaroos can often be seen lazing in the sun. In its crystal clear waters, an abundance of marine life that can be easily spotted.
* Visit Point Lookout. A bonus in Winter (May to October) is a great chance to see the Humpback Whale.
* Take in all the popular spots – Cylinder, Frenchman’s / Deadman’s and Main Beaches, the historical town of Dunwich and the fishing village of Amity.
* Myora Springs – hear about the battle between aborigines and the military that occurred here.